Parking on Tour de France days
Following a stage of the Tour de France requires some organisation to choose the best viewpoint and await the cyclists safely. Here are some guidelines to benefit fully from the day:
Where and how to park to see the race?
Parking at the foot of Mont VentouxNote that the following car parks will be closed:
- the car park in La Frache as well as the forest track leading to the car park.
- in Bedoin the "chemin des granges" from 13 July at 8pm
- in Bedoin the car parks in the village centre on 14 July from 7am onwards
- the hill going down towards Sénanque.
Parking areas currently planned are as follows:
- in Mazan to the west of the village
- between Gordes and Venasque at Col des Trois Termes, on the right hand side leaving Sénanque on the RD177 and on the RD24